zaterdag 18 september 2010

Christmas Time with DZDoodles

Christmas Time with DZDoodles

Ik ben helemaal into kerstkaarten...lol... Voor onze Challenge bij de Dutch Card Lovers had Angèle deze leuke sketch gemaakt voor ons. En toen ik de nieuwe afbeeldingen van DZDoodles in mijn mail vondt wist ik welke ik wou gebruiken voor de challenge. Deze heet Mice Trio 2 en is afzonderlijk te koop of als Trio. En ik vindt ze helemaal geweldig. Ik ben gek op de muizen van Diane. :)) Ik heb meteen mijn nieuwe swirl stans van Tim Holtz geprobeert en eerst uit chipboard en toen uit designpapier gestanst. Helemaal leuk. :) De tag heb ik bewerkt met glitter stickles, en op het mutsje en jasje van de muis heb ik Liquid Applique gedaan en met de föhn verhit zodat het opbolt. Hopelijk vinden jullie hem ook leuk, ik vindt hem lekker vrolijk zo met die kleuren en dat grappige muisje.

I'm into christmas Cards...lol... For this Challenge at the Dutch Card Lovers Angèle made this great sketch for us. And when I found the new images from DZDoodles in my mail I knew which image I wanted to use. This one is called Mice Trio2 and you can buy it seperatly or as a Trio. I love Diane's mouses, they are so cute. :)) I used my new swirl die from Tim Holtz and punched it out of chipboard first and then out of designpaper. Love it. :) On the tag I put glitter stickles and on the brim of the mouse's hat and coat I put Liquid Applique and heated it so it pops up. I hope you like him too, I love the mouse and the bright and happy colours.

Hier is de sketch. Here is the sketch.


















En hier is mijn uitwerking. And this is what I came up with.






















Supplies:
Stempels/Stamps: DZDoodles - Mice Trio2, Inkadinkado.
Papier/Papers: Cardstock, Bo Bunny.
Gereedschap/Tools: Sizzix Tim Holtz Alternations, Nestebilities.
Embellishments: Liquid Applique, Glitter Stickles Frosted Lace, Scrappersfloss.
Inkt: Color Box, Ranger Distress Ink Fired Brick.
Gekleurd/Coloured: Copics - R46 R59 R20 YG03 YG63 Y21 Y26 C00 C2 C1 C3 C5.

2 opmerkingen:

Poppet zei

Beautiful card Rosalien. The papers are wonderful as is the swirl. Your image is very cute and the liquid appliqué looks fab. :-) xx

Emma zei

Such a gorgeous card, I love the image and papers. Fabulous layout too.
Hugs Emma x