dinsdag 27 april 2010

Just a Bear and Honey Pot

Just a Bear and Honey Pot

Dit zijn 2 nieuwe afbeeldingen van DZDoodles en daar moest ik gewoon mee spelen. Ik vindt ze zo onwijs gaaf. De nieuwe Challenge bij DZDoodles is naaien op de kaart. Dat mag met de naaimachine, met de hand maar ook met de pen. Ik was van plan om de naaimachine te gebruiken maar ik vergat het helemaal  toen ik met de kaart bezig was. Pas toen de kaart klaar was kwam ik daar achter, dus toen maar met de pen naaisteken gemaakt. ;) Voor deze kaart heb ik de sketch van Friday Sketches gebruikt.


These are two new images from DZDoodles and I just had to play with them. Aren't they great? The new Challenge at the DZDoodles is sew on your card. You can use your sewingmachine, stich with your hand or use a pencil. I had the plan to use the sewingmachine, but I totally forgot about that. When the card was finished I realised I forgot to sew on my card. So instead I used my pen to make the stiches. For this card I used the sketch from Friday Sketches.























Hier nog een close-up van de afbeelding. Dit setje vindt ik zo leuk samen. :))
Here is a close-up from the image. I just love this set. :))



















Supplies:
Papier/Papers: Cardstock, My Minds Eye.
Stempels/Stamps: DZDoodles "Just a Bear" and "Honey Pot", sentiment Inkadinkado.
Gereedschap/Tools: Nestebilities, Cuttlebug, Martah Stewart.
Inkt: Versafine Onyx Black, Ranger Distress Ink Vintage Photo.
Embellishments: prima flowers, brads, stabilo pen.
Gekleurd/Coloured: Copics - E35 E31 E47 W00 Y21 Y26 E34 Y11 B60


Workshop/Tutorial by Digital Delights

Bij Digital Delights staat de nieuwe workshop er weer op. Ditmaal gemaakt door Tammy. Nieuwsgierig? Ga maar kijken. ;)

We have a new tutorial at Digital Delights. This time made by Tammy. Curious? Go and have a look. ;)

4 opmerkingen:

*Ellen* zei

ohhh wat een lieverd op dat prachtige kaartje

Valerie zei

beautiful card Rosalien! and what a great idea for your sewing! I love it!

Angela Toucan zei

fabulous card

thank you for visitng my blog this week

Stampin'Piper zei

Great card! Lovely image!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja